Copy rights and open access
- To foster development of science, all published articles are distributed as open access publications and thus may be used for academic, educational, cognitive and other non-commercial use when the source is mentioned.
- Any form of charging for access for content of the Journal or limiting access to then is prohibited.
- It is the Author’s responsibility to obtain written permission for publication of materials, protected by copyrights owned by a third party.
- Any signs of academic dishonesty (as plagiarism) will be documented and made public (including informing proper institutions).
- Sending a manuscript to our Journal means acceptation for publication on the basis defined as above.
- Publishing and access to articles in our Journal is provided according to Creative Commons 4.0 Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
- Articles published in “Władza Sądzenia/Power of Judgement” will be also available through our website (wladzasadzenia.pl), University of Lodz repository (repozytorium.uni.lodz.pl), The Central European Journal of Social Science and Humanities database (cejsh.icm.edu.pl) and Directory of Open Access Journal (doaj.org).